dinsdag 8 november 2011

Blurrr...

So here are three completely unrelated mindblurs. Well, they´re not completely unrelated for they have all been living in my head togheter.
So... Zooplankton's really stupid. This, by the way, is a fact, not some tantrical mindblur of mine. Ok I lied it is. But with good reason. Zooplankton is the animal part of all plankton... They are able to move on their own, sort of swim, but if they could actually swim they would be called Nekton. Which they are not so that must mean they can't swim. Almost! They can swim but they are to weak to swim against the tiniest bit of stream in the sea! So what does evolution do to them? THEY GIVE THEM MORE FLOATATION QUALITIES, SO THEY ARE NOW EVEN MORE UNABLE TO COPE WITH THE CURRENT!! I love Biology...
Dear diary,
Today was a great day! I wrote some awesomely groovy songs that will bring people peace of the mind and make the world a better place. I can't wait to show my father!
love,
Marvin Gaye
Oh you sick, sick cynical mind...
Oh that's just fucking great... The moment I start to wonder if my elektric heater is safe to use (see, it's very old, and both the buttons and the turn-knob are broken so it can only run at it's hottest, which means that ever since my central heating broke down I've been feeling like my face is melting when I sit to close to it...) Where was I... Oh right, the moment I start doubting the safety of this 'classic' it starts smoking. MY ELECTRIC HEATER IS SMOKING! It's like living in sovjet russia...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten